The whole effort of finding a salon and getting nails cleaned, filed and buffed often seems massive. Most women still chose to go to the salon, simply because they never knew of another choice. Well, you can get yourself a special electric nail file. Yes, you read that right. Most of the professional beauticians and experts have one with them, for enhancing the effects of manicure and pedicure. However, if you are someone who’s too lazy to go for an hour-long session at the salon, an electric nail file machine is a worthy investment. In this post, we are going to talk about the factors that matter in making the right choice.
- The first consideration is the price. Understanding the budget is a good way to start, because some of the electric nail filing machines can cost hundreds of dollars. Of course, the price is often in sync with the features. For professionals and beauticians, choosing a high quality product is often about settings and long term use. Make sure that the product lasts at least for a year.
- The second thing that you need to check is the RPM of the drill machine. It is also known as the nail drill speed, which can be variable starting with 5000 RPM to as high as 25000 or more. While a higher RPM rate is always a better choice, one may not use it to the maximum speed. RPM refers to the number of revolutions each minute, which is also called the speed of the drill. A nail file machine with lower RPM may have some issues in some cases.
- Your choice, as hinted earlier, also depends on how frequently you plan to use the electronic nail file. If used at a salon or for professional purposes, one may need to use the device for more than two to three times a day, and therefore, the quality is a big factor.
- Portability is also one of the main factors worth considering, especially if you want to use the electric nail file machine for personal needs. Ideally, most of the reputed portable e-file machines will last for two hours or more, depending on the battery power. Portable ones are not extremely worthy for salon and professional applications, keeping the extensive use in mind.
- You probably know that an e-file nail machine pretty much looks like a pen. Look for models that are easy to hold and not too heavy. You must also consider the noise level of the machine and the overall vibrating effect, keeping the comfort level in mind. Some models don’t have any vibration, which makes it easy to work with. Also, beauticians and professionals have to consider both noise and vibration, as the customer should be always at ease during the entire manicure, pedicure and other processes.
To compare the products in the right ways and with the essential features in mind, you can check websites like Designs Authority for help. Make sure to check a few options before making a choice.
Author Bio – Mary Janet is a beautician and owns a salon. She is also an avid blogger and works with websites and blogs as a guest author on many aspects of beauty.